Monday, August 6, 2007

BSM - CPA in Training

Future CPA...the little one. It's so nice to see my dad do stuff with my kids that he did with me. Growing up, I was not the best math student. My dad would often help me "check the check" at a restaurant. Here, he and my oldest found an error on the bill. Turns out the check was indeed correct but the $1.60 coffee, wasn't written down. What 5 year old doesn't love buttons - calculator.... a great thing for your restaurant bag of tricks.

Check out other Best Shot Mondays here.

9 comments:

kim said...

That's the best. I love watching my dad with the kids, too.

Christina said...

What a wonderful moment! I love seeing my parents with my daughter, too.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

great moment that you captured. :)

Kimberly said...

There's nothing better than kids with their grandpa's. :)

Maya said...

Wonderful moment you caught!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! I'm sure they will both love to have that moment captured.

Cari said...

Great shot! Treasure those moments with the generations together...

Lisa said...

That is SO COOL!

Wait. You were at BlogHer? I don't think I got to meet you. I am bummed. Totally bummed.

Anonymous said...

I love the expression on your Dad's face!